32 Inch smart TV for just Rs.10,000 from Xiaomi
As we all knew that Xiaomi’s latest entry to the TV market,as it is already running very successfully in mobile market. Intoduced very low prices of TV’s with very first entry into TV market, with this Xiaomi activity all other TV market gaints were scared.
Now with the same swing, the Xiaomi is again offering the TV’s at lowest price Mi TV 4C, Mi TV 4S, Mi TV 4X these three smart TV’s were launches in China by Xiaomi. These TV’s are on the market on the due to 8th anniversary of the company. On the 31st of this month, Xiaomi company is celebrating the 8th anniversary.
Xiaomi Mi TV 4C:
- The 32 Inch Xiaomi Mi TV 4C price was decided by the company as CNY 999. In our Indian currency it is about 10, 600.
- This TV has a 1366×768 resolution with HD panel.With a 128 degree view angle.
- Its response time is 6.5ms, refresh rate 60Hz.
- The TV comes with ARM Advanced multi-core processor clocked 1.5GHz.
- 4 GB Internal Storage with 1 GB RAM.
- Other features include two HDMI ports, AV port, USB port, an Ethernet port, PatchWall interface, and a pre-loaded apps.
Xiaomi Mi TV 4S:
- This smart TV came in two variants (43-inch and 55-inch variants).
- The 43-inch model is priced at Rs. CNY 1,799 (approximately Rs 19,100), the 55-inch model price is CNY 3,299 (approximately Rs 35,100).
- The 43-inch is equipped with 1GB of RAM and 8 GB internal storage, while the 55-inch it comes with 2GB of RAM and 8 GB internal storage.
- Supports Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
- The Xiaomi Mi TV 4C features were featured in this TV.
Xiaomi Mi TV 4X:
- The 55-inch variant is priced at CNY 2,799 approx in Indian currency Rs. 29,800.
- Features include 4K HDR capabilities (3840×2160 panel).
- AI-based voice recognition system, ultra-thin bezels.
- Dolby audio, a 64-bit quad-core SoC.
- 2GB RAM, and 8GB of inbuilt storage.
- Additional features include HDMI ports, two USB ports, an AV Input, and an S / PDIF.