Samsung Galaxy J1 launched in India.
Samsung India has started launching its budget smartphones around 6,000-15,000 in it’s J series and here’s an another mobile added to it’s J series, the Samsung Galaxy J1 4G which is finally launched for all those who are looking for a budget 4G VoLTE smartphone with good specifications at a price of Rs.6,999.
The smartphone comes in three color variants namely champagne, black and white and it comes with its signature apps the S Bike mode for all those who prefer to alert their callers about their bike riding status and the S power feature for those who are battery conscious and want extended battery life which is limited to only phone calls.
You can also forward the incoming calls to another number when the battery on your Samsung Galaxy J1 is down.
The Samsung Galaxy J1 is manufactured as a part of Samsung India’s make in India initiative and is available for the consumers on it’s official Samsung India website.
Samsung Galaxy J1 Specifications:
Talking about the camera, it comes with a 5 megapixel rear camera and 2 megapixel selfie camera which is pretty decent at this range and supports the 4G VoLTE which is a great news for all those who are still struggling with their 4G LTE smartphones and are looking for a low budget range VoLTE smartphone.
It comes with a 4.5 AMOLED display and runs on the 1.3 GHz quad-core processor. The phone sports a 2050 mAh with a decent backup, though Samsung claims that it can give a battery backup of 12 hours when on calls and 10 hours of backup for internet usage over the LTE network. It has an 8GB inbuilt memory which can be expandable up to 128GB and runs on 1GB Ram.
Verdict on Samsung Galaxy J1 4G:
Though the pricing is reasonable and it’s pretty decent with the features, the Redmi3s at this price range with much better specifications will have an upper hand, when one has to choose between the both as it has superior battery life, better processor, camera and a lot more to offer.
- New Samsung Galaxy A5 and A7 launched - March 6, 2017
- U Me aur Ghar: India’s first Web Movie on February 10th - February 8, 2017
- Samsung Pay service to be launched in India soon - February 6, 2017
- Katamarayudu Teaser out, trends on twitter - February 4, 2017
- Surya and Shruthi Hassan’s Singham 3 Press Meet Photos - January 29, 2017
- Facebook to copy Snapchat features - January 29, 2017
- Xiaomi Global VP Hugo Barra resigns, to start something new. - January 23, 2017
- Bangalore to Chennai in 30 minutes, Is Hyperloop possible? - January 21, 2017
- BHIM App reaches 10 million downloads on Playstore - January 20, 2017
- Vivo V5 Plus Price, Features and Specifications - January 19, 2017