With the demonetization recently happening in the country, people are facing cash problems and to bring an advanced solution the digital payment companies are extending their hands to tie up with other teams in order to make the cash transactions easy and digital. The world is getting digital and to make this technology advanced and familiar with the people of India, the Companies like Paytm are coming up with brilliant ways to make the people go cashless without nay tension and beat the problem of cash ongoing currently in the country. The Digital Payment platform Company, Paytm has now shaken hands with the major NHAI toll concessionaires like the Reliance Infra, Sadhbav, IRB, MEP, L&T and GMR with the motive to let the users enable cashless payments at all the states, national and city toll plaza.
Pay toll at the counters using Paytm App:
The commuters all across the country can now pay their toll charges at the counter install using the Paytm APP. The commuters have to scan their QR code at the counters of toll payments and pay the toll charges. The Paytm Senior vice President Kiran Vasireddy in a statement as seen saying,” Now users can pay toll tax with Paytm using code-based cashless payments across 6000 + lanes across the country, enabling the transportation sector transition to a digital economy.” Paytm services are used by millions of people currently as the preferred payment mode to beat the issue of going cashless. The company aims to cover over 5 lakh vehicles per day by the end of the financial year with such initiative. Stay connected with us for more updates and information. Till then, enjoy using this popular digital payment mode and get benefited with the wonderful services offered.
For more updates bookmark newshub.in and follow us on our Twitter handle @Newshub_India
- New Samsung Galaxy A5 and A7 launched - March 6, 2017
- U Me aur Ghar: India’s first Web Movie on February 10th - February 8, 2017
- Samsung Pay service to be launched in India soon - February 6, 2017
- Katamarayudu Teaser out, trends on twitter - February 4, 2017
- Surya and Shruthi Hassan’s Singham 3 Press Meet Photos - January 29, 2017
- Facebook to copy Snapchat features - January 29, 2017
- Xiaomi Global VP Hugo Barra resigns, to start something new. - January 23, 2017
- Bangalore to Chennai in 30 minutes, Is Hyperloop possible? - January 21, 2017
- BHIM App reaches 10 million downloads on Playstore - January 20, 2017
- Vivo V5 Plus Price, Features and Specifications - January 19, 2017