Lenovo P2 Price and Specs
With the number of smartphones which are being launched every week with the improvements made to its competitors model, it can be said that the competition has increased now than before in the Flagship killer range. And Lenovo has announced it’s Lenovo P2 Flagship phone by teasing the customers on Flipkart’s twitter handle about the specifications of the phone. The short GIF clip on Twitter shows 9 boxes with the letters L E N O V O P and number 2 and in between flashes the battery logo and the Lenovo P2 logo which seem to be boasting about its superior battery life. The Lenovo P2 comes in two colour variants namely Champagne Gold and Graphite Gray.
Lenovo P2 Features and Specifications:
The phone runs on the Android 6.0 marshmallow and has a dual sim slot which supports the 4G VoLTE network.
It has a 13 MP rear camera and 5 MP selfie camera for all those selfie addicts.
The Lenovo P2 comes with a 5.5 inch AMOLED display for superior video viewing experience and runs on a 3GB ram on its basic variant.The phone comes with a front mounted finger print scanner, unlike the other smartphones by Lenovo which have the finger print scanner on the rear space where one rest their finger.
One thing which makes the Lenovo P2 an outstanding phone is the 5,100 mAh powerful battery which removes the need for you to carry an additional power bank and has the fast charging feature too.
The phone comes namely in three different variants with different pricing like 3GB RAM and 32GB storage, 4GB RAM with 32GB storage and 4GB RAM variant with a 64GB inbuilt data storage capacity.
Flipkart India has officially announced that the phone shall be launched in India on January 11, 2017.
For more updates follow us on our twitter handle @Newshub_India or bookmark newshub.in.
- New Samsung Galaxy A5 and A7 launched - March 6, 2017
- U Me aur Ghar: India’s first Web Movie on February 10th - February 8, 2017
- Samsung Pay service to be launched in India soon - February 6, 2017
- Katamarayudu Teaser out, trends on twitter - February 4, 2017
- Surya and Shruthi Hassan’s Singham 3 Press Meet Photos - January 29, 2017
- Facebook to copy Snapchat features - January 29, 2017
- Xiaomi Global VP Hugo Barra resigns, to start something new. - January 23, 2017
- Bangalore to Chennai in 30 minutes, Is Hyperloop possible? - January 21, 2017
- BHIM App reaches 10 million downloads on Playstore - January 20, 2017
- Vivo V5 Plus Price, Features and Specifications - January 19, 2017