Lenovo K6 Note Smartphone Launched in India – Specs, Features & Price
Lenovo, the Chinese smartphone manufacturing Company recently launched the Lenovo K6 Note smartphone in India under the line-up of affordable handsets. The company showcased all the devices of Lenovo under the segment of K6 at IFA. Some of the devices launched by the company include Lenovo K6, K6 Power and K6 Note in India. All these smart devices are available for the consumers through different offline stores. Here is the complete review about the Lenovo K6 Note Smartphone along with the specifications, features, pricing and availability of the phone for all the users.
Complete Review of Lenovo K6
The Lenovo K6 Note sports a 5.5 inch full HD display with a pixel resolution of 1080×1920 Pixels. The device offers extremely sharp and vibrant colors. Despite the lack of Corning Gorilla Glass protection, the Lenovo K6 Note offers the best protection for all the consumers. The screen of this device is quite larger than the previously launched Lenovo K6 Power so that the users can watch HD videos and play great games.
The Lenovo K6 Note comes powered by a Snapdragon 430 processor that runs at a clock speed of 1.4GHz. The company launched 2 models of K6 Note into the market that offers 3GB RAM with a storage space of 32GB and other variant offers 4GB RAM alongside an internal storage of 64GB. The device is compatible to expand the storage of up to 128GB through microSD card. On the camera front, the smartphone sports 16 MP rear camera with dual LED flash. On the flip side, the device bears 8MP front-facing camera.
The device runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system. In terms of Connectivity, the smartphone offers the following connectivity options:
- 4G VoLTE
- Bluetooth 4.1
The company rolled out the Lenovo K6 Note smartphone for a price of Rs.16999. On the whole, the device has an incredible design with great quality. The speakers are pretty good offering best audio quality. The display of the handset is vibrant. But, the headphones given to the device are less quality. There is no Gorilla protection for the display of the device. The complete performance of the smartphone might have improved for that price range.
- Chandrababu Naidu asks for GPSK research copy - January 14, 2017
- Gautami Putra Satakarni Review Rating, Story Plot, Audience Talk, Plus and Minus Points - January 12, 2017
- Khaidi No 150 Movie Review Rating | Story Plot | Audience Response | First Day Box Office Collections – 4/5 - January 11, 2017
- Finance Minister Arun Jaitley Finally Releases Tax Collection Data - January 9, 2017
- Another Molestation Case Filed in Bengaluru - January 9, 2017
- Om Puri’s Driver reveals Details on Exclusive NewsX Channel - January 9, 2017
- Will Sourav Ganguly replace Anurag Thakur as BCCI President? - January 3, 2017
- Telangana State Govt Allots Land to Olympics Medallist PV Sindhu - January 3, 2017
- Somdev Says ‘Bye Bye’ To Tennis Career - January 2, 2017
- BSNL Announces Unlimited Voice Calling, Bundled Data Plans at Rs. 144 - January 2, 2017