LeEco Le 2: As per latest reports, LeEco has made a declaration about the introduction of its smartphone in the Indian market.
The Chinese smartphone manufacturer said that the newly launched phone is a spruced-up edition of its midsection and set Le2 boasting of 3 GB random access memory along with 64-GB inner storing capacity.
The phone is accessible exclusively on the popular online shopping site, another popular site Snapdeal at a price of Rs 13,999. The handset is obtainable in two color variants comprising Rose Gold as well as Gold. It is significant to mention that the Gold color edition of the new handset is available at a price of at Rs 15,999 and ironically, the option is another popular site, Flipkart.
LeEco Le 2 with 3GB RAM, 64GB storage rolled out, valued @Rs 13,999
Whilst the original Le2 variant was available at a price ofRs 11,999, it featured 3GB random access memory and 32GB inner storing capacitance. The phone backs up dual SIM but doesn’t boast of an expandable string choice. The 64GB version was accessible at the stores previously and is now made accessible on the web.
The report added that Moto M is one of the recent handsets boasting of a 64GB version of its handset in the midsection value range, whilstOppo F1S rolled out during mid-2016 also provides the similar features.
Unlike Le2, the both options from other retailers backup memory extension feature by making use of a micro SD card but available at a price ofRs 17,999.
Le 2 become one of the primary handsets in the domestic zone to arrive without the typical 3.5mm earphone jack. It features a 5.5”complete high definition exhibit and is equipped with an Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 SoC.
The phone also has the Android Marshmallow 6.0 out of the box together with EUI on top.
- U Me aur Ghar: India’s first Web Movie on February 10th - February 8, 2017
- Samsung Pay service to be launched in India soon - February 6, 2017
- Katamarayudu Teaser out, trends on twitter - February 4, 2017
- Surya and Shruthi Hassan’s Singham 3 Press Meet Photos - January 29, 2017
- Facebook to copy Snapchat features - January 29, 2017
- Xiaomi Global VP Hugo Barra resigns, to start something new. - January 23, 2017
- Bangalore to Chennai in 30 minutes, Is Hyperloop possible? - January 21, 2017
- BHIM App reaches 10 million downloads on Playstore - January 20, 2017
- Vivo V5 Plus Price, Features and Specifications - January 19, 2017
- Taran Adarsh Celebrates 1.5 million followers - January 18, 2017