Iphone 6 for Rs.9,999 only on Flipkart
Flipkart has shocked every shopper when it has announced the sale of the flagship phone Oneplus 3 at a record low price of Rs.19,999 whereas the official seller of the OnePlus 3 Amazon India was selling at Rs.27,999.
The CEO’s of Flipkart and OnePlus took this fight onto Twitter about the low pricing.
Now Flipkart as a part of it’s sale has once again come up with the sale on iPhone 6 offering it at Rs.9,999 only.
Shocked? Yes, it’s true. The phone is now available at a price of Rs.9,999.
The phone’s original price being Rs.36,999, flat Rs.5000 discount was offered as a part of the clearance sale and offering it at a MRP of Rs.31,999.
It also has Rs.22,000 exchange offer for all those who have got high-end smartphones in working condition and who are willing to exchange the same for the iPhone 6. Combining this exchange offer, the device is made available at as low as Rs.9,999.
And every Axis Bank Buzz Credit Cards can avail a further cashback of 5%.
The offer is presently being run on the iPhone 6 space grey 16GB model with specifications as follows.
- 1 GB RAM | 16 GB ROM |
- 4.7 inch Retina HD Display
- 8MP Primary Camera | 1.2MP Front
- Li-Ion Battery
- A8 Chip with 64-bit Architecture and M8 Motion Co-processor Processor
- Display Size: 4.7 inch
- Resolution: 1334 x 750 Pixels
- Resolution Type: Retina HD Display
- Display Type: LED-backlit
- Other Display Features: Multi-touch, IPS Display, Wide-angle Viewing, LED Backlit Wide Screen, 500 cd / m2 Maximum Brightness, Finger Print Resistant Oleophobic Coating on Front Full sRGB Standard, Display Zoom, Dual-domain Pixels, Reachability
Other Features :
Mobile Network, Multiple Languages and Characters Support, Built-in Speaker, Microphone, Lightning Connector, On / Off or Sleep / Wake, Calendar, Notes, Reminders, Clock, Calculator, Lightning Connector, Audio Calling, AirPlay Mirroring Photos.
For more updates follow us on our facebook @newshub.in and bookmark NewsHub.