BSNL Announces Unlimited Voice Calling, Bundled Data Plans for Postpaid, Prepaid Subscribers at Rs. 144
After Reliance launched its Jio and offered terrific tariff plans, one-by-one other operators are also coming up with data plans and data packs at lowest prices ever to sustain the competition.
Walking in the same line as the other top operators do, BSNL has announced unlimited voice calling, Bundled date plans for postpaid and prepaid subscribers at just Rs. 144.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited on Saturday has announced a brand new plan for just Rs. 144 for its customers. The plan is valid for six months and will offer unlimited local and STD calls to any network for a period of one month. It also gives 300 MB data. BSNL Chairman and managing director Anupam Srivastava announced about the developments to the reporters.
BSNL Launches Unlimited Voice Calling and Data Packs at just Rs. 144
Previously, BSNL has handed over two plans to its customers and now it has announced this new pack with absolute free calling for both prepaid and postpaid customers.
Many other initiatives are under development and soon BSNL is going to launch 4, 400 Wi-Fi hotspots all across the country. Anupam Srivastava said ‘We have 4,400 Wi-Fi hotspots launched a country wide. I think in Mahabalipuram near Chennai has similar Wi-Fi hotspots. Our immediate strategy is to expand this. In next one year, we will be having around 40,000 Wi-Fi hotspots across the country.’
Other than that, the telecom service provider also gained 25000MHz from Government of India to unveil the services in rural areas all across the country. He also added that BSNL would unveil classic LTE LTE (Long Term Evolution) spectrum in a phased manner.
The new Rs. 144 data pack and free voice calling features introduced by BSNL are available for use right now.
For more updates follow us on our twitter handle @newshub_india or bookmark newshub.in
- Chandrababu Naidu asks for GPSK research copy - January 14, 2017
- Gautami Putra Satakarni Review Rating, Story Plot, Audience Talk, Plus and Minus Points - January 12, 2017
- Khaidi No 150 Movie Review Rating | Story Plot | Audience Response | First Day Box Office Collections – 4/5 - January 11, 2017
- Finance Minister Arun Jaitley Finally Releases Tax Collection Data - January 9, 2017
- Another Molestation Case Filed in Bengaluru - January 9, 2017
- Om Puri’s Driver reveals Details on Exclusive NewsX Channel - January 9, 2017
- Will Sourav Ganguly replace Anurag Thakur as BCCI President? - January 3, 2017
- Telangana State Govt Allots Land to Olympics Medallist PV Sindhu - January 3, 2017
- Somdev Says ‘Bye Bye’ To Tennis Career - January 2, 2017
- BSNL Announces Unlimited Voice Calling, Bundled Data Plans at Rs. 144 - January 2, 2017