Bengaluru to be Manufacturing Hub for Apple Iphone’s
Latest news: The Apple Company is making plans to start making iPhones for the Indian Market in the coming year. The plan is being made to start making iPhones in Bengaluru in the coming month of April 2017. This news could bring a new wage to the Indian market. The OEM maker of Apple is all gearing up to set a facility in Peenya the city’s industrial hub to manufacture the iPhones for the Indian market. If the sources are to be believed, the entire facility set up will start the production from the April month. The confirmation forms the top sources of the company has come which states that the Apple Company is very much serious about starting the assembly operations soon in the Indian market and aims at getting the full manufacture of the products in India By the end of the next year. To fulfill this need, the State Bengaluru is very much in priority list on a serious measure. This would defiantly bring a change in the price of the products in competition to full imports attracting 12.5 % additional duty.
Foxconn to make other products as well apart from Apple:
The Foxconn is the Apple’s largest Taiwan Based OEM and is in full fledge making plan to set the manufacturing unit In Indian. Earlier, the plan had Maharastra in mind as the assumption was strong that the plant would make only Apple products. But for now, the sources says that Foxconn is looking ahead to tie up with other players like the Xiaomi, One plus and to combine manufacture their products along with Apple products at Bengaluru. We just have to wait for the confirmation for the Bengaluru project by the team.Stay connected with us to get more updates about the news.
- U Me aur Ghar: India’s first Web Movie on February 10th - February 8, 2017
- Samsung Pay service to be launched in India soon - February 6, 2017
- Katamarayudu Teaser out, trends on twitter - February 4, 2017
- Surya and Shruthi Hassan’s Singham 3 Press Meet Photos - January 29, 2017
- Facebook to copy Snapchat features - January 29, 2017
- Xiaomi Global VP Hugo Barra resigns, to start something new. - January 23, 2017
- Bangalore to Chennai in 30 minutes, Is Hyperloop possible? - January 21, 2017
- BHIM App reaches 10 million downloads on Playstore - January 20, 2017
- Vivo V5 Plus Price, Features and Specifications - January 19, 2017
- Taran Adarsh Celebrates 1.5 million followers - January 18, 2017