Asus X00GD Spotted on TENAA Listing
Asus, the Taiwanese multinational software company seems to launch a new smartphone into the market very soon. As per the latest reports, a new model of a smartphone having a model number f X00GD spotted on the website of Asus. However, the company has not yet made an official announcement regarding the launch of this new smartphone. In the TENAA listing, there are two pictures of the smartphone that hints some of the specifications and features of this device. It seems that the smartphone makers allegedly planning to roll out a slew of handsets into the market. The smartphone allegedly appeared on the TENAA listing. Here is all you need to know about the upcoming Asus X00GD smartphone. Check it out!
Specifications & Features of Asus X00GD
As per the TENAA listing, the smartphone reportedly runs Android’s latest operating system Android Nougat. As per the images posted on the website, the smartphone features a metal body with 2.5D glass upfront. When viewing at the smartphone, it appears pretty identical to the Xiaomi Redmi 3s smartphone. However, there are slight variations between the two devices. Apart from the main design of the smartphone, the certification of TENAA hints few specs and features of the device.
The TENAA website also displayed the front and back panel of the Asus X00GD smartphone. The device features the 5.2-inch display with a pixel resolution of 720 pixels. The device comes powered by 1.5GHz Octa-core processor and as per the reports; the handset is likely to launch several models with different storage variants. The camera lens located at the top of the handset and home button situated at the bottom of the device. The volume options and power button are present on the right-hand side of the device.
In terms of camera, the device bears a 13-megapixel rear camera and on the flip side, the handset sports an 8-megapixel front-facing camera. The smartphone is power-packed with a massive 4,850mAh battery. As per the expectations, the Asus smartphone launches at the CES 2017 show.
For more updates follow us on our twitter handle @Newshub_India or subscribe to our notifications.
- Sasikala Natarajan looses her post in AIADMK - February 17, 2017
- Apple iPhone 8 to go completely button less - February 17, 2017
- Google To Remove Torrents Links says Reports - February 16, 2017
- February Telugu Movie Releases - February 12, 2017
- Room Temperature can charge your Phone and Wearables - February 12, 2017
- Rahul Gandhi questions Modi on Swiss Bank accounts - February 11, 2017
- Dasari Narayana Rao health critical, treated on ventilator - February 2, 2017
- My twitter replies are better than MP’s says Pawan Kalyan - January 31, 2017
- Hrithik Roshans Kaabil’s collections manipulated - January 29, 2017
- Chandrababu Denies permission for the protest - January 25, 2017