Ronaldo Rejects 300 Euros Transfer to China
Recently the star Portugal Footballer Cristiano Ronaldo created history by clinching the FIFA Ballon d’Or title for the fourth time in his football career. He turned down a tempting offer to leave Real Madrid for a yet to be titled Chinese Club. This offer was for a transfer fee of 300 million Euros. This is what the footballer’s agent said on Thursday. In Dubai, he spoke to Sky Italia at the Global Soccer Awards and his agent Jorge Mendes said that this deal would be a 100 Million Euros/year. However, the Portugal striker rejected the Chinese offer.
Jorge Mendes said, “From China, they’ve offered 300 million euros to Real Madrid and more than 100 million per year to the player.” He expanded and said that “But money is not everything. Real Madrid is his life. Cristiano is happy at Real Madrid and it is impossible to go to China.” As this is a new market for the footballer, his agent said, “The Chinese market is a new market. They can buy a lot of players but then again it is impossible to go for Ronaldo.” The same day the Argentinean striker Carlos Tevez also joined the Chinese Super League.
This was from Shanghai Shenhua from Boca Juniors side. On the same day, the offer was made to the Portugal Striker Footballer. However, there were no more money details that were disclosed or discussed. However, the media reports suggested that the Shanghai Shenhua paid a whopping amount to the former Manchester City & Manchester United Forward Position player Tevez. The amount was a whopping 84 Million Euros. This is only hardly a week after the Brazilian midfielder Oscar also joined the local rivals from Chelsea. He reportedly joined Shanghai SIPG for a transfer fee for 60 Million Euros.
For more updates follow us on our twitter handle @Newshub_India or bookmark newshub.in
- Sasikala Natarajan looses her post in AIADMK - February 17, 2017
- Apple iPhone 8 to go completely button less - February 17, 2017
- Google To Remove Torrents Links says Reports - February 16, 2017
- February Telugu Movie Releases - February 12, 2017
- Room Temperature can charge your Phone and Wearables - February 12, 2017
- Rahul Gandhi questions Modi on Swiss Bank accounts - February 11, 2017
- Dasari Narayana Rao health critical, treated on ventilator - February 2, 2017
- My twitter replies are better than MP’s says Pawan Kalyan - January 31, 2017
- Hrithik Roshans Kaabil’s collections manipulated - January 29, 2017
- Chandrababu Denies permission for the protest - January 25, 2017