Australia wins the Test Series match by Beating Pakistan
Sports News: Australia wins Over Pakistan in the test series and all the credit goes to Mitchell Starc who truly showered his best at the final day innings in the series In Melbourne on Friday. His performance is much applauded for with the mercurial bat and ball performance. In the match, the fast bowler has smashed 84 out of 91 balls making a record of seven sixes and 4 wickets for 36 which opens the lead of win for Australia winning the series over 18 runs against Pakistan. To give gist about the match, the Skipper Steve Smith has set the ball right and lead the match towards victory after the declaration of the Australia’s first innings at 624 for eight was made.
Skipper Steve Smith –man of the match:
Well played match by Australia Team and they truly deserved the win over Pakistan. Australia was in lead with 181 runs and a minimum of 70 overs to bowl and in the end, he team needed only 53.2 overs to get the win. The Skipper Steve Smith was named to be the man of the match for he secured an unbeaten score of 165 runs and then later Starc was seen giving the tight neck with his efforts put in with bat and ball. He managed to get seven sixes which itself made a record in the entire innings of the Melbourne Test series. In terms of bowling, he took the wicket of Babar Azam, Sarfar Ahmed, Wahab Riaz and Yasir Shah which led down the Pakistan Team in the series. This calls for huge appreciation in the series that could make the clear up clearly for the team to win over the opposite PakistaTeam.stay connected with us for more updates and news.
For more updates follow us on our twitter handle @Newshub_India or bookmark newshub.in
- Chandrababu Naidu asks for GPSK research copy - January 14, 2017
- Gautami Putra Satakarni Review Rating, Story Plot, Audience Talk, Plus and Minus Points - January 12, 2017
- Khaidi No 150 Movie Review Rating | Story Plot | Audience Response | First Day Box Office Collections – 4/5 - January 11, 2017
- Finance Minister Arun Jaitley Finally Releases Tax Collection Data - January 9, 2017
- Another Molestation Case Filed in Bengaluru - January 9, 2017
- Om Puri’s Driver reveals Details on Exclusive NewsX Channel - January 9, 2017
- Will Sourav Ganguly replace Anurag Thakur as BCCI President? - January 3, 2017
- Telangana State Govt Allots Land to Olympics Medallist PV Sindhu - January 3, 2017
- Somdev Says ‘Bye Bye’ To Tennis Career - January 2, 2017
- BSNL Announces Unlimited Voice Calling, Bundled Data Plans at Rs. 144 - January 2, 2017