Vangaveeti Files Petition In High Court, RGV Receives Notice
Vangaveeti Radha has filed a petition in High Court at Hyderabad Judicature of Telangana and Hyderabad against the movie on him ‘Vangaveeti’. Radha has filed a petition in the high court stating that the movie was made against reality. RGV received notices from the court on the same.
On receiving the petition, the High Court has issued notices to director of the movie Ram Gopal Varma and Producer Dasari Kiran Kumar. The hearing is slated for December 2nd. The trailer of the flick got released recently which is creating a lot of buzz around.
The makers of Vangaveeti movie are busy in preparing for the audio launch event. The event is said to be held in Vijayawada on 3rd December. No politicians were invited to the audio event. With the notices being issued to the director and producer of the flick, we have to see whether the event will be held without any issues or not.
Vangaveeti files petition in HighCourt against RGV
Vangaveeti is a real life story of the Kapu leader Vangaveeti Ranga who is the father of Vangaveeti Radha. Everything about the movie seemed controversial and the trailer is nothing short of a huge controversy itself.
RGV who is named for his controversies has announced this movie early this year and since then the movie has been in news quite often. This is not the first time for RGV to receive court notices about his movies. In the past, it happened many times.
RGV previously directed controversial movies like Raktha Charitra, Veerappan, Killing Veerappan etc. We have to wait and see how RGV will get out of this case and releases the movie. Nevertheless, the makers of the movie are so confident that RGV will somehow manage to come out of this issue as the film is yet to be released.
- Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro launched- Features and Specifications - January 15, 2017
- Huawei P8 Lite(2017) Price, Specs and Features - January 14, 2017
- Reliance JIO Feature phones to be available at Rs.999 - January 13, 2017
- Khaidi No.150 breaks Baahubali records - January 12, 2017
- Lenovo P2 Announced in India, to be available on flipkart - January 10, 2017
- Vodafone Unlimited 4G data pack launched. - January 8, 2017
- Government Responds to Pawan Kalyan’s demands - January 7, 2017
- Samsung Galaxy J1 price, review and specs - January 7, 2017
- Samsung Chromebook Plus Review and Specs - January 6, 2017
- ISRO to hit century at one go in February 2017 - January 5, 2017