Shoe Hurled at AAP Chief Arvind Kejriwal
Rohtak: Delhi Chief Minister and Aam Admi Party president Arvind Kejriwal who was busy campaigning for the elections had a bitter experience on Sunday.
Arvind Kejriwal was busy campaigning for the local MLA elections in Rohtak and a shoe was hurled at him during the speech.
Wondering what made the young man in the crowd threw a shoe at him during a campaign? It ain’t about the political issue but it was when the Aam Admi Party chief was speaking on the demonetization and post demonetization effects which he thought would add mileage for his campaign. But things didn’t go as expected to the AAP leader and he had to start his new year with such a bitter experience.
Though the shoe didn’t hit Arvind Kejriwal, the AAP party supporters caught the young man and beat him up very badly, though Arvind Kejriwal asked the crowd to spare him. The man was identified as Vikas Kumar and Arvind Kejriwal alleged the honourable Prime Minister Narendra Modi was responsible for the act of Vikas Kumar, whom he called as the agent of Narendra Modi. And Vikas Kumar was sent by the Prime Minister as he couldn’t face the opposition including Arvind Kejriwal.
Mr.Kejriwal speaking at the event said “Today his supporter hurled a shoe at me. Modi doesn’t have the guts to face us straight. He sends his agents.”
Later the AAP leader also expressed his anger over the issue by tweeting
“Modiji, we can also do this but our cultural values don’t permit us to do this.
“I will keep on exposing the truth behind demonetisation scam and the Sahara-Birla bribery despite your CBI raid (on my minister) or shoe attack on me.”
The press agency ANI tweeted about the same quoting — ANI (@ANI_news) January 1, 2017
Earlier on Sunday, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal demanded a “white paper” and an independent inquiry on demonetisation, dubbing it as the “scam of all scams” even as he claimed that the reputation of Prime Minister’s Office has been tarnished globally under Narendra Modi.
For more updates follow us on our twitter handle @Newshub_India or bookmark newshub.in
- U Me aur Ghar: India’s first Web Movie on February 10th - February 8, 2017
- Samsung Pay service to be launched in India soon - February 6, 2017
- Katamarayudu Teaser out, trends on twitter - February 4, 2017
- Surya and Shruthi Hassan’s Singham 3 Press Meet Photos - January 29, 2017
- Facebook to copy Snapchat features - January 29, 2017
- Xiaomi Global VP Hugo Barra resigns, to start something new. - January 23, 2017
- Bangalore to Chennai in 30 minutes, Is Hyperloop possible? - January 21, 2017
- BHIM App reaches 10 million downloads on Playstore - January 20, 2017
- Vivo V5 Plus Price, Features and Specifications - January 19, 2017
- Taran Adarsh Celebrates 1.5 million followers - January 18, 2017