Pawan Kalyan Warns AP Government
Andhra Pradesh: Over the past few days Tv9 Telugu, a leading news channel from the deluge States Andhra Pradesh and Telangana has continuously broadcasted about the increasing deaths toll due to kidney failure in a village called as Uddanam from Sri Kakulam district.
Over the past 20 few years around 20,000 people i.e., almost 3 lives a have lost their valuable life’s only due to bad quality water which in turn resulted in chronic kidney diseases.
When everyone was celebrating New Year, this news has come to the notice of Janasena Chief Pawan Kalyan who immediately responded to the same and announced that he will be meeting the victims on 2nd January in their own village Uddanam. And he finally came up with his demands for solving the problems of Uddanam residents.
Pawan Kalyan put the following demands in front of the Andhra Pradesh government:
1. A Minister’s committee should be formed within a period of 48 hours on an emergency basis to look into the issue of the Chronic Kidney Diseases and come with a report as to what measures shall be taken to overcome this issue in the future.
2. Pawan Kalyan also demanded that financial support shall be provided to the families of those who have their family members due to chronic kidney disease.
Though TDP and Janasena was an alliance during the Andhra Pradesh assembly elections 2014, later Pawan Kalyan went on questioning the government about the various public issues in the state of AP including the special status issue. It created tremors in the government when Mr.Pawan Kalyan made some political statements and many party leaders came forward in the past to fight back the allegations made by the Janasena chief. But this time as per our sources it is sadi that the TDP party high command has ordered the leaders to not fight back on the Uddanam chronic kidney issue but rather solve in it an amicable manner by fulfilling his demands by forming a Minister’s committee to look into the issue and also release funds for the financial support to be provided for the victims family.
And as the deadline is approaching, we should wait and see how the Government will respond to the same.
- Sasikala Natarajan looses her post in AIADMK - February 17, 2017
- Apple iPhone 8 to go completely button less - February 17, 2017
- Google To Remove Torrents Links says Reports - February 16, 2017
- February Telugu Movie Releases - February 12, 2017
- Room Temperature can charge your Phone and Wearables - February 12, 2017
- Rahul Gandhi questions Modi on Swiss Bank accounts - February 11, 2017
- Dasari Narayana Rao health critical, treated on ventilator - February 2, 2017
- My twitter replies are better than MP’s says Pawan Kalyan - January 31, 2017
- Hrithik Roshans Kaabil’s collections manipulated - January 29, 2017
- Chandrababu Denies permission for the protest - January 25, 2017