Delhi CM Aravind Kejriwal demands ‘white paper’ over Demonetisation Issue
The Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi had come up with a new move of the denomination on 8th November 2016. It’s been more than 50 days since the official move of a ban of Rs 500 and Rs 1000 notes in the country. All the people encountered glitches because of this sudden move by the PM. Most of the common people faced troubles in withdrawing cash from the banks and ATMs. Many of the political parties opposed this new move by Modi. The Chief Minister of Delhi Aravind Kejriwal now demanded white paper regarding demonetisation.
Kejriwal also demanded an independent inquiry over demonetisation. He called it as the scam of all scams saying that the fame of Prime Minister’s office flawed Narendra Modi all over the globe. Aravind Kejriwal also termed the speech of Narendra Modi on the eve of New Year as a deception. Now, Kejriwal sought after the answers from Modi. He also demanded a white paper over the total amount deposited in the Reserve Bank of India starting from 8th November 2016. He asked for an ultimate increase of the amount after the completion of 50-day demonetisation drive.
The demonetization move by Prime Minister is the major scam in India and completely directed by the politics and corruption. During the press conference at his home, Kejriwal demanded white paper. The Aam Aadmi Party chief Kejriwal is the right critic over the issue of notes ban right from the commencement. He also levied some personal allegations on Narendra Modi.
Earlier, the former Prime Minister Dr. Manmohan Singh directed the country in a respectful way worldwide. Unlike the previous PM, Modi shattered the status of the Prime Minister office. He said that there are more than 648 Swiss Bank accounts of big-shots from India saving their black money.
- Chandrababu Naidu asks for GPSK research copy - January 14, 2017
- Gautami Putra Satakarni Review Rating, Story Plot, Audience Talk, Plus and Minus Points - January 12, 2017
- Khaidi No 150 Movie Review Rating | Story Plot | Audience Response | First Day Box Office Collections – 4/5 - January 11, 2017
- Finance Minister Arun Jaitley Finally Releases Tax Collection Data - January 9, 2017
- Another Molestation Case Filed in Bengaluru - January 9, 2017
- Om Puri’s Driver reveals Details on Exclusive NewsX Channel - January 9, 2017
- Will Sourav Ganguly replace Anurag Thakur as BCCI President? - January 3, 2017
- Telangana State Govt Allots Land to Olympics Medallist PV Sindhu - January 3, 2017
- Somdev Says ‘Bye Bye’ To Tennis Career - January 2, 2017
- BSNL Announces Unlimited Voice Calling, Bundled Data Plans at Rs. 144 - January 2, 2017