Chandrababu Naidu Says ‘Notes Ban Issue Worrying Him every day’
Andhra Pradesh: The friend of Bharatiya Janata Party and the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh N. Chandrababu Naidu now says that this ban of Rs. 500 and Rs 1000 notes are been worrying him a lot. It is because; this ban seems to have no end and this cash catastrophe is been continuing even after one and half months. Earlier, the CM supported Prime Minister Narendra Modi and a friend of BJP.
During a party meeting held at Vijayawada on Monday, N. Chandrababu Naidu said that they actually didn’t wish for demonetization but turned out in the country. Even after giving their best, they couldn’t stop the problems regarding the cash. He also said that there seems no way out for this severe cash crisis. The CM told to the legislators and parliamentarians of his Telugu Desam Party on Monday.
Adding to that, CM also said that he had seen numerous massive crises similar to Hudhud and put all their efforts to resolve them. But the issue of demonetization has turned out to become an unsolvable issue as this situation is not in the hands of AP CM. On 8th November, Prime Minister Narendra Modi made an official announcement regarding the notes ban. In fact, it was the idea of Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu to ban high denomination currency in the country. In order to dig out corruption from the country, Chandrababu sends petition several times to the PM.
He also said that people are facing several struggles in order to get new currency notes. Some of them are even confronting problems in order to purchase basic things on a daily basis. Even now, the banks and ATMs are running out of cash continuing difficulty to common people. He then said that all these issues are breaking his head as they could not find a right solution for this issue.
For more updates follow us on our twitter handle @Newshub_India or subscribe to our notifications.
- Taran Adarsh Celebrates 1.5 million followers - January 18, 2017
- 4G VoLTE feature phone of Reliance Jio leaked - January 18, 2017
- Facebook and Whatsapp are stealing your data - January 16, 2017
- Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro launched- Features and Specifications - January 15, 2017
- Huawei P8 Lite(2017) Price, Specs and Features - January 14, 2017
- Reliance JIO Feature phones to be available at Rs.999 - January 13, 2017
- Khaidi No.150 breaks Baahubali records - January 12, 2017
- Lenovo P2 Announced in India, to be available on flipkart - January 10, 2017
- Vodafone Unlimited 4G data pack launched. - January 8, 2017
- Government Responds to Pawan Kalyan’s demands - January 7, 2017