Chandrababu Naidu Says ‘Notes Ban Issue Worrying Him every day’
Andhra Pradesh: The friend of Bharatiya Janata Party and the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh N. Chandrababu Naidu now says that this ban of Rs. 500 and Rs 1000 notes are been worrying him a lot. It is because; this ban seems to have no end and this cash catastrophe is been continuing even after one and half months. Earlier, the CM supported Prime Minister Narendra Modi and a friend of BJP.
During a party meeting held at Vijayawada on Monday, N. Chandrababu Naidu said that they actually didn’t wish for demonetization but turned out in the country. Even after giving their best, they couldn’t stop the problems regarding the cash. He also said that there seems no way out for this severe cash crisis. The CM told to the legislators and parliamentarians of his Telugu Desam Party on Monday.
Adding to that, CM also said that he had seen numerous massive crises similar to Hudhud and put all their efforts to resolve them. But the issue of demonetization has turned out to become an unsolvable issue as this situation is not in the hands of AP CM. On 8th November, Prime Minister Narendra Modi made an official announcement regarding the notes ban. In fact, it was the idea of Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu to ban high denomination currency in the country. In order to dig out corruption from the country, Chandrababu sends petition several times to the PM.
He also said that people are facing several struggles in order to get new currency notes. Some of them are even confronting problems in order to purchase basic things on a daily basis. Even now, the banks and ATMs are running out of cash continuing difficulty to common people. He then said that all these issues are breaking his head as they could not find a right solution for this issue.
For more updates follow us on our twitter handle @Newshub_India or subscribe to our notifications.
- U Me aur Ghar: India’s first Web Movie on February 10th - February 8, 2017
- Samsung Pay service to be launched in India soon - February 6, 2017
- Katamarayudu Teaser out, trends on twitter - February 4, 2017
- Surya and Shruthi Hassan’s Singham 3 Press Meet Photos - January 29, 2017
- Facebook to copy Snapchat features - January 29, 2017
- Xiaomi Global VP Hugo Barra resigns, to start something new. - January 23, 2017
- Bangalore to Chennai in 30 minutes, Is Hyperloop possible? - January 21, 2017
- BHIM App reaches 10 million downloads on Playstore - January 20, 2017
- Vivo V5 Plus Price, Features and Specifications - January 19, 2017
- Taran Adarsh Celebrates 1.5 million followers - January 18, 2017