Uttar Pradesh CM Akhilesh Yadav Ousted out from Samajwadi Party
The Chief of Samajwadi party Mulayam Singh expelled the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Akhilesh Yadav from the party for 6 years due to mutinous indiscipline. This move by the chief of SP took place on 30th December 2016 i.e., on Friday. After the issuance of the parallel list of candidates for the next Assembly polls by Junior Yadav, Mulayam Singh officially expelled the CM from that party. Mulayam also expelled Ram Gopal Yadav alongside Akhilesh Yadav for a total of 6 years. In just a few months, the Assembly Elections commences for the ruling party in Uttar Pradesh.
He just released the list of a total of 235 candidates for the upcoming year’s assembly polls. He ignored all the political leaders from Samajwadi Party who regarded them as close to the Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav. During the press conference, the Chief said that Ram Gopal Yadav is planning to degenerate the Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav. In order to protect the party, Mulayam took this decision of expelling the duo from the party for 6 years.
Due to this sudden expulsion, everyone started to speak on this matter. Several discussions and debates commenced over this matter on various media circles. However, some of the legal experts say the ousting of Chief Minister doesn’t indicate the downfall of entire constitutional mechanism in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
On the side of Akhilesh Yadav, there is a total of 175 loyal legislators, according to some sources. However, still, there is a need of 27 members in order to reach the target. In order to endure in the Samajwadi Party, the Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav needs to prove his power on the assembly ground. Otherwise, the chief would immediately decide a name for the new Chief Minister.
For more updates follow us on our twitter handle @newshub_india
- U Me aur Ghar: India’s first Web Movie on February 10th - February 8, 2017
- Samsung Pay service to be launched in India soon - February 6, 2017
- Katamarayudu Teaser out, trends on twitter - February 4, 2017
- Surya and Shruthi Hassan’s Singham 3 Press Meet Photos - January 29, 2017
- Facebook to copy Snapchat features - January 29, 2017
- Xiaomi Global VP Hugo Barra resigns, to start something new. - January 23, 2017
- Bangalore to Chennai in 30 minutes, Is Hyperloop possible? - January 21, 2017
- BHIM App reaches 10 million downloads on Playstore - January 20, 2017
- Vivo V5 Plus Price, Features and Specifications - January 19, 2017
- Taran Adarsh Celebrates 1.5 million followers - January 18, 2017