Petrol Price Raised by Rs 1.29 Litre & Diesel Price by 97 Paise in New Delhi
New Delhi: With the arrival of New Year 2017, the price of petrol and diesel increased once again. The price of petrol raised Rs 1.29 per litre and diesel price increased by 97 paise. This is the third time for the government to increase the price of petrol and diesel in just one month. This is the second raise in a fortnight. The Government has raised the rates of petrol and diesel excluding the levies of the state. The actual increase might be quite high apart from the increase in prices. After the consideration of VAT, the actual hike of petrol and diesel would be Rs. 1.66 and Rs 1.14 respectively in the national capital Delhi. The rise of the petrol and diesel prices will implement right from the midnight today.
In a case of petrol, this is the third hike in only 1 month and on the other hand, this is the second time hike in one fortnight for diesel price. Earlier, the price of petrol increased to Rs 2.21 per litre on 17th December 2016. On the other hand, the price of diesel increased to Rs 1.79 per litre. All these prices are excluding the local levies. After the consideration of VAT, the actual raise in the price of petrol and diesel are Rs 2.84 per litre and Rs 2.11 per litre respectively in Delhi.
From 3rd January 2017, the price of petrol for litre is Rs 70.60 in New Delhi. Earlier, the price of petrol was Rs. 68.94 per litre. The cost of diesel starting from tomorrow is Rs 57.82 compared to the previous price of Rs 56.68 per litre. All the major petrol bunks such as Indian Oil Corp (IOC), Bharat Petroleum Corp (BPCL) and Hindustan Petroleum Corp (HPCL) revises the cost of petrol and diesel every month based on the international price. Based on the changes on-going in the market, the prices of diesel and petrol will change accordingly.
- Retail Stores to be powered by ‘Tally’ the Robot - January 18, 2017
- Reliance Jio to invest 30,000 crores for expansion - January 14, 2017
- Asteroid Os-A Ray of Hope for Android Wearables - January 11, 2017
- Chiranjeevi and Pawan Kalyan Fight revealed. - January 5, 2017
- People worried about Return of ATM Debit Card Charge - January 3, 2017
- Transport Services Affected in Delhi due to Immense Fog - January 3, 2017
- Petrol Price Raised by Rs 1.29 Litre & Diesel Price by 97 Paise in New Delhi - January 2, 2017
- Deputy CM of Delhi Manish Sisodia’s Office Ransacked - December 31, 2016
- PPA suspends CM, Deputy CM & 5 MLAs - December 30, 2016
- Fire at the Pune Bakery- 6 charred to death - December 30, 2016