Deputy CM of Delhi Manish Sisodia’s Office Ransacked
New Delhi: The office of the Deputy Chief Minister of Delhi, Manish Sisodia raided in the early morning on 30th December i.e., on Friday. After the raid, two laptops, some documents and a letter pad missing. The Police who reached the site suspected that the robbed things used so as to access some important Government documents. Some of the members of Aam Aadmi Party reached the field office in East Vinod Nagar Gurdwara. They reported to the Police immediately after reaching the location at around 9.20 AM.
After checking the office, the Police examined the office and found that the robbers cut the wire mesh on the metal door present outside the office. They made use of a crowbar so as to break the lock of the office. The culprits turned off the CCTV cameras present in the main office. The police suspected that the culprits might have raided the office so as to get the laptops and letterheads. Also, they carried the video recorder along with them attached to the CCTV cameras.
The DCP Omvir Singh from East said that they have filed a case of burglary, intruding, and criminal intrigue so as to find the criminals. The in-charge of the office Upendra said that the office finally locked at 2.30 AM and after that this robbery took place. The forensic team also reached the spot so as to collect the evidence such as the fingerprints of the culprits.
The police suspect that the people quite known to the party members might lose the things from the office. Police started questioning some of the previously worked employees in the office. They might rob the letterhead of Sisodia so as to use it for a deceitful purpose. They advised the office members to stay more cautious.
- Reliance Jio to invest 30,000 crores for expansion - January 14, 2017
- Asteroid Os-A Ray of Hope for Android Wearables - January 11, 2017
- Chiranjeevi and Pawan Kalyan Fight revealed. - January 5, 2017
- People worried about Return of ATM Debit Card Charge - January 3, 2017
- Transport Services Affected in Delhi due to Immense Fog - January 3, 2017
- Petrol Price Raised by Rs 1.29 Litre & Diesel Price by 97 Paise in New Delhi - January 2, 2017
- Deputy CM of Delhi Manish Sisodia’s Office Ransacked - December 31, 2016
- PPA suspends CM, Deputy CM & 5 MLAs - December 30, 2016
- Fire at the Pune Bakery- 6 charred to death - December 30, 2016
- CG Initiates Huge Campaign to Explain Demonetization Drive - December 29, 2016