Kerala pastor detained for unnatural sex with 10-year-old kid
Kerala: As per latest reports, Father Basil Kuriakose, Principal of Kings David International School, was arrested on Sunday for subjecting 10-year-old boy to unnatural sex.
As per latest reports, the Kerala Police officials detained Principal of Kings David International School, Father Basil Kuriyakose on January 01, 2017.The report said that the School Principal had indulged in unnatural sexual activity with a ten year old kid.After the boy revealed the complete happening in front of his parents, they filed a complaint at once.
Police booked the 65 years old pastor under Section 377 of the Indian Penal Code. Father Basil has been sent to police custody for 14 days.
“The victim was a 10-year old small boy who was studying at a boarding school here. The boy disclosed the incident to his brother who came to meet him at Kings David International School. Following this, the parents filed a complaint”, the police told media persons.
The reports stated that the priest is said to have physically harassed the kid during the last month (on December 21 night) after other hostel pupils had gone to their homes during winter break.The report added that the pastor said no to all the accusations, however accepted that he was with the kid for whole night, a police head told reporters.
In the Indian zone, one out of two kids get sexually harassed and the majority of the cases goes unregistered. In the majority of such cases, the maltreater is a male person who is a relative or known to the kid. National facts disclose that around 53 per cent kids get maltreated. The maximum number of cases got registered in the states comprising Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar and the national capital.
Aside from registering the cases with police, the victim’s family members can also contact rescue groups.
- Chandrababu Naidu asks for GPSK research copy - January 14, 2017
- Gautami Putra Satakarni Review Rating, Story Plot, Audience Talk, Plus and Minus Points - January 12, 2017
- Khaidi No 150 Movie Review Rating | Story Plot | Audience Response | First Day Box Office Collections – 4/5 - January 11, 2017
- Finance Minister Arun Jaitley Finally Releases Tax Collection Data - January 9, 2017
- Another Molestation Case Filed in Bengaluru - January 9, 2017
- Om Puri’s Driver reveals Details on Exclusive NewsX Channel - January 9, 2017
- Will Sourav Ganguly replace Anurag Thakur as BCCI President? - January 3, 2017
- Telangana State Govt Allots Land to Olympics Medallist PV Sindhu - January 3, 2017
- Somdev Says ‘Bye Bye’ To Tennis Career - January 2, 2017
- BSNL Announces Unlimited Voice Calling, Bundled Data Plans at Rs. 144 - January 2, 2017