The B-Town actress Kareena Kapoor’s Income Tax Account hacked and the person who hacked the account arrested. Some paramilitary officer allegedly hacked the Income Tax account of Kareena Kapoor in the month of September in the year 2016. On Monday, the Mumbai police nabbed the person who attempted to hack the actress’ account. The police identified the man as an official of a Paramilitary department and also found that the man was a huge fan of the actress.
Paramilitary Officer Hacked Kareena Kapoor’s Income Tax Account
The immense adoration towards the Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor drove a 26-year fan into trouble. He allegedly hacked the Income tax account of the actress and filed her declaration. The name of the culprit is Manish Tiwari and he is the paramilitary trooper from Chhattisgarh. When Tiwari looked for the mobile number of Kareena Kapoor on the internet, Tiwari comes across the PAN card details of the actress. Immediately, the actress hacked the income tax account of the actress and also uploaded the declaration form of the actress for the financial year 2016-17.
The Chartered Accountant (CA) of Kareena Kapoor namely Prakash Thakkar found that the actress had already filed her Income Tax declaration. He found something fishy and immediately reported to the Joint Commissioner of Police from Crime department. Sanjay Saxena traced the culprit and found the hacker as Tiwari and arrested him on Monday. Tiwari had good knowledge about the system and him earlier helped some of his colleagues so as to file the Income tax returns via online.
After searching through huge information, the police tracked down the accused mobile number using which he hacked the account of Kareena Kapoor’s Income Tax Account. The accused found the PAN card details of the actress and using those details, he filed the Income Tax returns declaration via online. In order to speak to her once, he tried to find out the mobile number of Kareena. Tiwari is a huge fan of Kareena Kapoor. AN FIR filed against the accused for filing and hacking IT returns of Kareena.
- Sasikala Natarajan looses her post in AIADMK - February 17, 2017
- Apple iPhone 8 to go completely button less - February 17, 2017
- Google To Remove Torrents Links says Reports - February 16, 2017
- February Telugu Movie Releases - February 12, 2017
- Room Temperature can charge your Phone and Wearables - February 12, 2017
- Rahul Gandhi questions Modi on Swiss Bank accounts - February 11, 2017
- Dasari Narayana Rao health critical, treated on ventilator - February 2, 2017
- My twitter replies are better than MP’s says Pawan Kalyan - January 31, 2017
- Hrithik Roshans Kaabil’s collections manipulated - January 29, 2017
- Chandrababu Denies permission for the protest - January 25, 2017