Vodafone Unlimited 4G data pack launched.
The launch of Reliance Jio welcome offer and extension of the same as Happy New year 2017 offer, offering unlimited 4G data and voice calls to all the subscribers has hit the market of its competitors like Bharti Airtel, Reliance Communications, Telenor, BSNL, Vodafone and Idea Cellular.
Right from the Rs.449 unlimited plans launched by Bharti Airtel till Rs.144 plan by Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited, come up and every telecom company is trying really hard to retain their own share of the market with the attractive unlimited offers.Vodafone has come up with one such exciting offer of unlimited 4G Data under the SuperHour scheme at just Rs.16 for all it’s prepaid customers.
“With SuperHour, you can use and download as much data as you like for one hour at a fixed, nominal price. Moreover, with unrestricted repeat purchase, you can make every hour SuperHour,” Sandeep Kataria, Chief Commercial Officer, Vodafone India said in a statement.
The scheme was launched initially on January 7th and is expected to become available by January 9th in all the circles.However it’s a based news for all the Vodafone customers in the Bihar-Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh-Chhattisgarh, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, and Andhra Pradesh-Telangana and they should be waiting for some period before they enjoy the hourly based unlimited 4G Data pack.
Under the same scheme, 2G customers would get Unlimited 2G data for an hour at Rs.5.Vodafone has also launched an unlimited calling pack for calls made within the same network at Rs.7 with one hour validity.
How many ever offers have come after the launch of Reliance Jio, no one could give strong completion in terms of pricing as they offer one GB of 4G data at as low as Rs.51 and definitely Jio has set a benchmark in terms of pricing which is difficult for it’s competitors to reach in the coming future.
For more updates follow us on our Twitter handle @Newshub_India or bookmark newsbub.in by pressing Ctrl+D.
- U Me aur Ghar: India’s first Web Movie on February 10th - February 8, 2017
- Samsung Pay service to be launched in India soon - February 6, 2017
- Katamarayudu Teaser out, trends on twitter - February 4, 2017
- Surya and Shruthi Hassan’s Singham 3 Press Meet Photos - January 29, 2017
- Facebook to copy Snapchat features - January 29, 2017
- Xiaomi Global VP Hugo Barra resigns, to start something new. - January 23, 2017
- Bangalore to Chennai in 30 minutes, Is Hyperloop possible? - January 21, 2017
- BHIM App reaches 10 million downloads on Playstore - January 20, 2017
- Vivo V5 Plus Price, Features and Specifications - January 19, 2017
- Taran Adarsh Celebrates 1.5 million followers - January 18, 2017