Hackers Attacked National Security Guard Website – Suspects Pakistan’s Role
The National Security Guard (NSG) website was hacked by a hackers group on Sunday i.e., on 1st January 2017. According to the latest reports, the name of the hacker group is ‘Alone Injector’. The hackers group hacked the website and ruined it with offensive messages against the Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi. The hacker group also uploaded the picture of a police thrashing civilians on the official web page along with the text that says ‘Free Kashmir.’
As per the latest reports from the media circles, the hackers group belongs to some Pakistani people. Some of the references acquired to the Intelligence Agency, ISI in India, there is some sort of role of Pakistan hackers group in this hack. When the official authorities noticed that the website got hacked, immediately they took the website to offline. Also, they witnessed some pro-Pakistan slogans elevated on the hacked website of National Security Guard.
The hackers who hacked the website had not hacked the whole website as most of the links on the web page seen unharmed. Instead of hacking an entire website, they just restored the home page of this website. Previously, a hacker group namely ‘Legion’ hacked the official account of the micro-blogging site of the Vice President of Congress Party Rahul Gandhi and the official Twitter account of Congress party as well. After some days, the official micro-blogging site accounts of some senior journalists hacked by a hackers group.
The official website of NSG headquarters maintains in Manesar. The main objective of National Security Guard is to handle various counter-terror as well as counter-piracy operations. The staff of NSG referred to as black cat commandos. They have a crucial role in counteracting fidayeen in Mumbai during the 2011 attacks and the latest Pathankot attack.
- Sasikala Natarajan looses her post in AIADMK - February 17, 2017
- Apple iPhone 8 to go completely button less - February 17, 2017
- Google To Remove Torrents Links says Reports - February 16, 2017
- February Telugu Movie Releases - February 12, 2017
- Room Temperature can charge your Phone and Wearables - February 12, 2017
- Rahul Gandhi questions Modi on Swiss Bank accounts - February 11, 2017
- Dasari Narayana Rao health critical, treated on ventilator - February 2, 2017
- My twitter replies are better than MP’s says Pawan Kalyan - January 31, 2017
- Hrithik Roshans Kaabil’s collections manipulated - January 29, 2017
- Chandrababu Denies permission for the protest - January 25, 2017