Shatamanam Bhavati Movie Review, Rating, Storyline and Public Talk- 3/5
Shatamanam Bhavati Movie Review, Rating, Storyline and Public Talk
Sharwanad’s 25th film Shatamanam Bhavati was released on January 13th, 2017 in the United States even before it’s released in India. Let’s see how it has done.
Sharwanand, Anupama Parsmeshwaran, Prakash Raj, Jayasudha, Tanikella Bharani, Naresh
The story runs around the village Atreyapuram where Raju Garu( Prakash Raj) remains bothered always about his sons and daughters who stay abroad and rarely pay a visit to him and his wife.
To forcefully bring his sons and daughters back Raju Garu carefully makes a master plan and executes it during the Sankranthi festival. Later Raju garu’s wife gets to know about the plan and gets really disappointed.
What is Raju garu’s plan? What disappoints Jayasudha and what role does sharwanand has in this story?
To know the answer to all of these questions, one need to definitely watch this movie on big screen.
1. The director has come up with a really interesting concept and great direction which is definitely different from the movie Sithamma Vakkitlo Sirimalle Chettu.
2. Kudos to Sameer Reddy as he could capture every frame of the village in a fantastic manner.
3. The way in which mobiles and TV’s are disabled to bring all those couch potatoes together.
4. A good finishing at the end.
5. Great performance by all the senior actors and mainly Anupama Parsmeshwaran needs a special mention.
1. The reason as to why Jayasudha was annoyed at Raju garu’s plan could have been more convincing.
With his second release during Sankranthi season after the hit of express raja, there is no doubt it’s an experiment by Sharwanand and Shatamanam Bhavati as an experiment did work out.
Shatamanam Bhavati is definitely a feel good movie and for all those who are eagerly waiting for a family oriented movie after Sitamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu, Sshatamanam Bhavati is a must watch for them.
And with such a great production values, direction, script and fantastic performances by the actors the movie the will definitely collect well even though there is strong competition from Balakrishna’s Gautamiputra Satakarni and Chiranjeevi’s khaidi No 150 .
If you’re using JioXpress news, add us to my publications to be updated regularly.
You can also follow us on our Twitter handle @Newshub_India, like our Facebook page @Newshub.in or bookmark NEWSHUB.in