Happy Dussehra Messages : Dasara is one of the most important festival for Hindus leaving all over the world. Every and every Hindu celebrate this festival with great celebration and joy. This festival is basically attended a festival celebrated in the owner of goddess maa durga.
The festival of Dussehra is celebrated in the form of Lord Rama on Ravana defeat. Vijidayashmi’s day is very important for all people. This day ends the evil and wins the victory of goodness everywhere.
Happy Dussehra 2017 SMS, Text, Messages, Msg, Shayari
This festival Dussehra is celebrated in different parts of our country and Happy Dussehra Messages 2017 for friends to wish, and this festival starts on the first day of Aswija ‘that is on’ Suddha Paadyami day of Aswija month ‘and for 10 days ending the Vijayadasami day.
- A time for celebration, a time for victory of good over bad, a time when world see the example of power of good. Let us continue the same true spirit. Blessing of Dussehra.
- Health, wealth, good tidings and togetherness of your dear ones. May Dussehra bring you all these and more!
- Dusshera signifies the victory of good over evil. May all the evils in and around you vanish by the virtue of the goodness in and around you. Happy Dussehra!
- The fear of death does not plague those who are steadfast in truth and righteousness.
- May your troubles burst away like the fireworks and your happiness be multiplied by ten times. Happy Dussehra!
Happy Dussehra 2017 Quotes With Images, Dasara Wishes & Greetings
Maa Goddess is worshiped in the form of ten faces that can also be called as Avataras-Dussehra, which is also celebrated as Vijayadashami, is a very large Hindu festival which starts from Navaratri to send happy dussehra quotes to family & friends.
- May God bless you with all success on the auspicious occasion of Dussehra, and may you be capable of defeating all evils of your life. Happy Dussehra to you and your family.
- Let us come together to celebrate the victory of good over evil on this auspicious day. A very happy Dussehra to you and your family.
- May this Dussehra burn all your worries with Ravana and bring you and your family loads of happiness. Happy Dussehra!
- May Shri Ramji gives you all happiness and love to your family. Happy Dussehra to all.
- May the victory of Good over Evil inspire u towards your own victories.
Story of Lord Ram and Lord of Lanka have been completely told in the Ramayana. In which it has been said that Ram was ordered to go from Ayodhya to the forest where he lived with his wife Sita, brother Lakshman. One day Lord Ram and Lakshman went out in the jungle.