Ram Charan Tej’s Dhruva Movie collections
Dhruva movie has opened at the ticket windows with huge expectations and it stood for what it promised. Ram Charan’s Dhruva has broken the records with its box office collections. It sustained the demonetization issue and managed to make the audience run to the theaters. It has made some decent business at the box office since the first day without any drop-offs. As it is the weekend time the movie has made some handsome collections. Both in overseas and in the two Telugu speaking states, Dhruva broke the records with its collections.
On Thursday and Friday, the movie collected Rs. 3.15 crore at the USA Box office. On Saturday, the number has seen an increase and it went to half-a-million-dollar. The film collected $223, 871 on the premier day and $244, 214 on Friday in the US.
The movie opened with a notable share of Rs. 90 lakh in West Andhra and Rs. 68 lakh in Krishna district of AP. The movie has collected Rs. 10.57 crores on its first day in both the states.
Dhruva Movie first three days collections
As per the makers, Dhruva has collected Rs. 16.13 crore share until Saturday. The movie has noted great advance bookings in most of the theaters. As expected the movie has made amazing collections on Sunday.
The movie has released on 270 screens in overseas and 560 screens in India. On the third day, the movie collected 11.60 crores and in overseas the movie has collected 14.29 crores.
Dhruva is an action thriller directed by Surrender Reddy. It is an official remake of Tamil blockbuster movie Thani Oruvan. The movie stars Ram Charan and Rakul Preet Singh in the lead roles. Arvind Swamy is the antagonist in the flick. The movie is a huge budget movie that was made on a budget of 60 crores.
For more filmy updates press Ctrl+D and bookmark newshub.in
- New Samsung Galaxy A5 and A7 launched - March 6, 2017
- U Me aur Ghar: India’s first Web Movie on February 10th - February 8, 2017
- Samsung Pay service to be launched in India soon - February 6, 2017
- Katamarayudu Teaser out, trends on twitter - February 4, 2017
- Surya and Shruthi Hassan’s Singham 3 Press Meet Photos - January 29, 2017
- Facebook to copy Snapchat features - January 29, 2017
- Xiaomi Global VP Hugo Barra resigns, to start something new. - January 23, 2017
- Bangalore to Chennai in 30 minutes, Is Hyperloop possible? - January 21, 2017
- BHIM App reaches 10 million downloads on Playstore - January 20, 2017
- Vivo V5 Plus Price, Features and Specifications - January 19, 2017