Meelo Evaru Koteeshwarudu Review
Meelo Evaru Koteeshwarudu is a comedy entertainer directed by E. Satti Babu. The movie is bankrolled by K.K. Radhamohan. The movie features Naveen Chandra and Shruti Sodhi in the lead roles. The movie features Prudhviraj and Saloni in pivotal roles. The movie got released into the theaters on 16th December 2016. The movie is written by Nagendra Kumar Vepuri and he is the one who has given the dialogues to the flick. Vikram Raj developed a story for the flick. The music is composed by Sri Vasanth. The movie is edited by Goutham Raju. The movie is produced under Sri Sathya Sai Arts Banner.
Meelo Evaru Koteeshwarudu Storyline
Meelo Evaru Koteeshwarudu is an out and out comedy entertainer. The trailer that was released last month has received a positive talk from the audience. The movie showcases a beautiful love story, but with lots of comedy. More than the male lead Naveen Chandra, Prudhviraj has been highlighted in the flick. He has shared more screen space then Naveen in the flick. It is a complete entertainer that has good amounts of comedy. The movie stars many other supporting actors. The way the director depicted on the story on the screen is quite appreciative. The movie has got many engaging things. The audience will enjoy the comedy section in the movie quite a lot.
Meelo Evaru Koteshwardu, choosing the popular TV show name as movie title itself is the biggest challenge for the makers of the flick, but they did it and got the good response. The movie has many special eye-grabbing features that will attract the audience. First of all, comes the entertainment quotient that is quite high in this flick. Most of the audiences these days are looking forward to good sense of entertainment and this is a perfect movie that falls into that category. The movie has got full-length comedy scenes. The audience can enjoy watching this movie to the core for sure. More than the storyline, the dialogues will standout.
- Prudhviraj is the biggest asset for the flick. All the dialogues he has delivered in the flick are notably funny.
- Saloni looked gorgeous in the flick.
- The dialogues though are referred from various movies are good to hear with the addition of comedy from Prudhviraj.
- The storyline is not strong enough.
- Hero Naveen was not given much screen space who could have been the asset of the film to grab the youth to the theaters.
- Chandrababu Naidu asks for GPSK research copy - January 14, 2017
- Gautami Putra Satakarni Review Rating, Story Plot, Audience Talk, Plus and Minus Points - January 12, 2017
- Khaidi No 150 Movie Review Rating | Story Plot | Audience Response | First Day Box Office Collections – 4/5 - January 11, 2017
- Finance Minister Arun Jaitley Finally Releases Tax Collection Data - January 9, 2017
- Another Molestation Case Filed in Bengaluru - January 9, 2017
- Om Puri’s Driver reveals Details on Exclusive NewsX Channel - January 9, 2017
- Will Sourav Ganguly replace Anurag Thakur as BCCI President? - January 3, 2017
- Telangana State Govt Allots Land to Olympics Medallist PV Sindhu - January 3, 2017
- Somdev Says ‘Bye Bye’ To Tennis Career - January 2, 2017
- BSNL Announces Unlimited Voice Calling, Bundled Data Plans at Rs. 144 - January 2, 2017