Director Krish Throws Challenge to Chiru at Gautamiputra Satakarni’s Audio Launch
The audio launch of Balakrishna’s much-anticipated 100th film Gautamiputra Satakarni held in Andhra. All the fans and followers of Balakrishna reached Sri Pandit Nehru Municipal Corporation High School Grounds to watch the grand audio launch event organised on 27th December. Krish directed the prestigious film of Nandamuri Balakrishna featuring veteran actors. Since the launch of the official trailer of the film, all the fans are quite enthusiastic about the film. The film soon releases for this festive time i.e., for Sankranthi.
The director had a great passion for making a legendary epic film featuring the ancient story. Nandamuri Balakrishna had played the role of Satakarni in the film. After several years, Balayya once again appears in an epic film. The astounding trailer of Gautamiputra Satakarni released just a week ago and after watching it, all the fans are awestruck at the visuals no less than Baahubali – The Beginning.
During the audio launch, some words from Krish turned out to be a controversy that eventually led to a war among the fans of Chiru. After the speech of Krish, he concluded it saying that “Samayam ledu mithrularaa… Sankranthi ki cinema… Khabardaar!!” This seemed to be an indirect challenge for the 150th film of Chiranjeevi Khaidi No. 150. The mega fans got disturbed by this comment from the director Krish. Immediately, they started trolling the director Krish taking social media as the platform.
As per the reports, the 150th film of Megastar Chiranjeevi releases for Sankranthi. This is the reason; all fans assumed the word ‘Khabardaar’ as a challenge to the release of Chiru’s film. Immediately, Krish responded to the reaction from all the fans of Chiru and requested them not to misconstrue his comment. He said that he had great respect towards all the heroes from Mega family. He did two films with mega family actors – Allu Arjun and Varun Tej. He also said that Chiranjeevi invited him to his residence and appreciated him after watching Kanche film.
Krish explained the reason for saying Khabardaar that he said it out of anguish as the world deteriorating in identifying the Telugu legacy. His wish is to make people understand the prominence of historic characters and make them see in the current world.
- Sasikala Natarajan looses her post in AIADMK - February 17, 2017
- Apple iPhone 8 to go completely button less - February 17, 2017
- Google To Remove Torrents Links says Reports - February 16, 2017
- February Telugu Movie Releases - February 12, 2017
- Room Temperature can charge your Phone and Wearables - February 12, 2017
- Rahul Gandhi questions Modi on Swiss Bank accounts - February 11, 2017
- Dasari Narayana Rao health critical, treated on ventilator - February 2, 2017
- My twitter replies are better than MP’s says Pawan Kalyan - January 31, 2017
- Hrithik Roshans Kaabil’s collections manipulated - January 29, 2017
- Chandrababu Denies permission for the protest - January 25, 2017