Kahaani 2 Review
Kahaani 2 is a Hindi movie starring Vidya Balan and Arjun Rampal in the lead roles. The movie is directed by Sujoy Ghosh. The story of the flick is penned down by Sujoy Ghosh. The movie was bankrolled by Pen India Limited. The movie has hit the screens all across the country and in overseas on 2nd December 2016. It is an Indian thriller film produced by Ghosh and Jayantilal Gada. The movie features Jugal Hansraj, Natasha Singh, Tota Roy Choudhary, Amba Sanyal in pivotal roles. Kahaani 2 is a sequel to the super hit movie Kahaani which also stars Vidya Balan in the female lead role.
Kahaani 2 Story
The movie is about a woman with a painful past who meets a little girl and finds the strange bond with her. Vidya Balan will be seen in the role of Durga Rani Singh. She meets with Mini played by Natasha Singh who is unnaturally silent and gets into an uncomfortable situation. The movie follows kidnapping and murder. A cop Inderjit Singh finds Durga as a known person who changed her names and towns. Who actually Durga is? Is she a saint or a sinner is something to watch on the big screens.
Kahaani 2 Review
In the first part, Vidya will be seen as a carrying women searching for her missing husband. The movie was set in Kolkata and the take of the director on the story received much applause from the critics. Vidya was showered with many awards for her outstanding performance in her role. Vidya has come up with yet another seat edge thriller. Kahaani 2 has the best first half ever. It has so much thrilling and gripping scenes. The second part of the flick takes away the thrilling part. There will be no suspense left for the end.
- Vidya Balan gave a top notch performance as she always does. She lived in her role as Durga.
- The little girl Natasha Singh gave a wonderful performance as well.
- The sequel is not as good as the first part.
- Ghosh will disappoint the audience this time with his take.
Kahaani 2 review Overall rating:3.5/5
Kahani 2 trailer:
kahaani 2 review by @prathisam:
Kahaani 2 review by@Shantanuliimaye:
And while everyone are sharing the Kahaani 2 review here’s what Arjun Rampal has got to say:
@sujoy_g @vidya_balan #tapan #kaushal #manini #kaurajda #jugal #Pen & the whole team of #kahaani2 for this amazing film and experience.
Kahaani 2 review by @bobbyjpaul:
At the interval of #Kahaani2. Soo gripping. Can’t wait to know the rest. @vidya_balan u make it soo believable! ❤️ Good build up @sujoy_g @vidya_balan @sujoy_g Also thanks for taking up a cause like that! I’ve been there… Know how it feels!! #Kahaani2 Rare to see sensibility and sensitivity going hand in hand. #kahaani2 is an edgy thriller that touches your soul. @sujoy_g @vidya_balan ❤️ @vidya_balan How do you make every character soo believable, so real and soo damn brilliant? #Kahaani2 is another revelation of u’r finesse @vidya_balan Acting is one thing & then living a character, taking care of even the most subtle expressions is legendary stuff. #Kahaani2 #kahaani2 a major part of the credit should also go to @rampalarjun. What a fine actor! He made Inder soo believable. Brilliant casting! @sujoy_g @vidya_balan but my favourite thing about #Kahaani2 is that child who played little mini. What an intense performance. Impressed! @vidya_balan @sujoy_g @rampalarjun Final verdict #Kahaani2 is well written, well executed and well performed. Stays with you for long. Hugs
There have been huge expectations on the flick which turned out as a liability for the flick. All thanks to Vidya, the public received the flick well.
- Sasikala Natarajan looses her post in AIADMK - February 17, 2017
- Apple iPhone 8 to go completely button less - February 17, 2017
- Google To Remove Torrents Links says Reports - February 16, 2017
- February Telugu Movie Releases - February 12, 2017
- Room Temperature can charge your Phone and Wearables - February 12, 2017
- Rahul Gandhi questions Modi on Swiss Bank accounts - February 11, 2017
- Dasari Narayana Rao health critical, treated on ventilator - February 2, 2017
- My twitter replies are better than MP’s says Pawan Kalyan - January 31, 2017
- Hrithik Roshans Kaabil’s collections manipulated - January 29, 2017
- Chandrababu Denies permission for the protest - January 25, 2017