Khaidi No 150 Movie Review Rating : The most anticipated movie of the year, Khaidi No. 150 has finally hit the big screens today i.e., on 11th January, 2017. The movie stars Megastar Chiranjeevi and Kajal Aggarwal in the lead roles. It is directed by V V Vinayak and produced by Ram Charan under Konidela Production Company. It is an official remake of Tamil blockbuster movie Kaththi. As the movie opened into the theaters we have come up with the review, rating, positives, negatives etc for you. Give a glance!
Khaidi No. 150 Story
Khaidi No. 150 is the story about the farmers. Chiru plays dual role in the movie. He dons a social activist role that fights against an MNC company which aims at taking away the lands from the farmers to establish a company in the area. Another role of Chiru is a thief who is young and intelligent. They get to swap the roles due to destiny and he stands for the farmers in the fight against the corporate head played by Tarun Arora. Kajal Agarwal played a glamorous role in the flick.
Khaidi No. 150 Review
V V Vinayak has been very loyal to the original movie and did not make notable changes except for the episodes of Brahmanandam. The movie addressed the farmer struggles very well and Chiru literally poured out his talent in both the roles. Chiru looked as young as he can be. He shook his leg greatly and danced his heart out for each and every song. Devi Sri Prasad gave graceful numbers for Chiru. Chiru handled both the roles very well. The dialogues were emotional as well as though provoking. Kajal Agarwal played the love interest of Chiru in the flick. She had a great chemistry with Chiru on screen. Though all the eyes are on Chiru, Kajal also did good moves in the songs.
- Chiru himself is the biggest highlight and plus point for the flick.
- Kajal looked stunning and glamorous in the flick.
- Ram Charan special appearance in the ‘Ammadu Let’s do kummudu’ song will stand out.
- The movie has got awesome production values.
- The BGM and music is apt.
- Best choreography.
- First half could be much interesting.
- Not all the songs came out well.
It is the best comeback ever Chiru can make. The movie has got everything that audience look forward to watch on big screens.
- Chandrababu Naidu asks for GPSK research copy - January 14, 2017
- Gautami Putra Satakarni Review Rating, Story Plot, Audience Talk, Plus and Minus Points - January 12, 2017
- Khaidi No 150 Movie Review Rating | Story Plot | Audience Response | First Day Box Office Collections – 4/5 - January 11, 2017
- Finance Minister Arun Jaitley Finally Releases Tax Collection Data - January 9, 2017
- Another Molestation Case Filed in Bengaluru - January 9, 2017
- Om Puri’s Driver reveals Details on Exclusive NewsX Channel - January 9, 2017
- Will Sourav Ganguly replace Anurag Thakur as BCCI President? - January 3, 2017
- Telangana State Govt Allots Land to Olympics Medallist PV Sindhu - January 3, 2017
- Somdev Says ‘Bye Bye’ To Tennis Career - January 2, 2017
- BSNL Announces Unlimited Voice Calling, Bundled Data Plans at Rs. 144 - January 2, 2017